- One book that changed your life: Knowing God by J.I. Packer
- One book that you’ve read more than once: The Source by James A. Michener.
- One book you’d want on a desert island: The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Yes, I know it is more than one book, but I do have a one-volume edition...
- One book that made you laugh: The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- One book that made you cry: The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- One book you wish had been written: Beats the heck out of me!
- One book you wish had never been written: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The assertions in this hoax are still being repeated, and antisemitism keeps right on pervading our world.
- One book you’re currently reading: The Civil War -- A Narrative (Volume 1) by Shelby Foote
- One book you’ve been meaning to read: Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin. I have the two volume edition, and have referred to specific entries, but I never have gone through it systematically. Besides, "Calvin" is my middle name (really!)
- Tag 5 others: I'm a little late, so I think I will pass on this one. Anyone who reads this is free to give it a go, but please let me know if you do this.
Mike Kruse's posting had the following sequence listed, so I will continue it.
Here is the lineage that brought this to me. The most recent is at the top of the list: